November 6, 2009

Morning Reflections on a Boathouse


_MG_0263, originally uploaded by ajcarpinelli.

As much as I hate to knock Ingrid Michaelson from the top of my page, I guess I had to eventually. This photo is a follow-up shot to a photo I did last year. Here is what happened then:

I was delivering The Cal Times with Jared, and we stopped to deliver them at a bar, Lagerhead's, by the river. Before I jumped back in the van, I realized it was a really misty morning. I ran down this ramp, and on to the dock. I only had my point and shoot at the time. I was taking a few photos, and the dock started shaking under me, and I almost fell in twice.

This morning, I went back with a vengeance though. I grabbed the 5D mk. ii from the office and went back on that dock, and I was ready for it this time. I snapped a few shots, but this one is my favorite. I feel better now.

1 comment: