April 30, 2010

Elizabeth


IMG_0222, originally uploaded by ajcarpinelli.
Okay, this is the top one of the cluster, so it gets the full story attached to it.

Basically, the radio station I listen to all the time, WYEP, releases a CD every year. The CD is comprised of studio sessions from notable artists that pass through Pittsburgh. They have a CD release party in Schenely Plaza for it each year. This year it was an amazingly wonderful day and they had "Elizabeth and the Catapult" headlining the free show. There was really no downside what-so-ever to this.

The show was amazing, we sat in the front row, right in front of her piano, and I got to meet her afterward, briefly. It was a good day.

I shot some videos too. Hopefully, they will explain why I love this band. They are below as well as on my new youtube channel.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment