June 10, 2010

She & Him


IMG_1297, originally uploaded by ajcarpinelli.
So, here's the main event: She & Him.

First, it was at the House of Blues in Cleveland. It was a weird repeat on a lot of fronts. Last time I was in Cleveland was a few years ago, to see Norah Jones at Playhouse Square. The opening act was M. Ward, who in case you don't know is the him in she and him. Before that show, I ate at the House of Blues.

I have never been to a show at the House of Blues before, and can't say I ever want to again. The venue is standing room only, and they pack you in there really tight.

Having said that, the actual show was amazing. Zooey especially is really full of energy. They played the majority of their songs, and that made me happy. I've seen a lot of concerts over the years, and I just keep finding better and better ones.

I don't have a lot of good photos from the show, you know how it goes with concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment